Skip to content
As COVID-19 continues to evolve and affect our daily lives I wanted to reach out to you and provide some information regarding how Nikki’s Perfect Petal Designs (nppdesigns) is adjusting, so that our valued clients can find answers to any questions they may have.
- Our primary concern is the health of our clients, vendors, staff and community.
- Nppdesigns continue to operate with additional safety precautions in place. We are working from home some days so we apologize for any delay in response or kids in the background of our phone calls
- If clients are uncomfortable meeting in person, we are more than happy to “meet” via Skype, Facetime, or chat over the telephone. We work with out-of-state clients all the time and these methods work well.
- If you need to postpone your wedding or event we are more than happy to work with you on selecting a new date and will honor contract pricing.
- Because nppdesigns has commitments to our staff and vendors, all payments and retainer fees remain non-refundable as noted in our contract for service. We appreciate your understanding regarding this.
- In the event that you postpone your wedding date your retainers will move forward to your new date.
- We will update and email you your new contract with new wedding and payment dates.
- Keep us informed of what dates you are considering moving to. Nppdesigns can do several weddings each weekend, so most dates are available for reschedule.
- As this situation is extremely dynamic and appears to change hourly, know that we are also prepared to evolve and change as the need arrives.
- We understand that this is a stressful time, especially for our young couples. However, we also know that this is a temporary situation and we are hopeful it will end sooner rather than later. We are continuously evaluating what is best for everyone while simultaneously working incredibly hard on behalf of our clients and families. We are sensitive to how disappointing this is for everyone and we will do our part to extend grace and compassion to all. We encourage everyone to do the same.
Above all, we sincerely appreciate all of our clients and everyone who continues to support us. If we all work together we can come out the other side stronger.